Eeek! I'm really bad at finishing these blogs, So here's just a short one I wrote the other day..we'll say this was written 2 weeks ago....(just a short update!)
I'm going on month number 5 here in Austin. I love it. I love Austin and the wonderful people i've met and great things i've been able to experience thus far. It makes me excited about my future here in Austin. Within the first month of moving here, I was offered a job at a Residential Treatment Center. I was so excited because I would have the opportunity to build relationships with girls and simply love on them. I knew it was going to be difficult and there would be challenges, but I really felt this is where God wanted me at the moment. I've learned so much thus far and am excited to see where this journey is going to take me.
No comments:
Post a Comment